Ca l'Anita is a lovely townhouse located in Sant Esteve de Llémena (Girona, Catalonia), a quiet little village of 221 inhabitants located in La Garrotxa and borders the region of Girona. The house is located in a privileged place in the main street.
The house dates from the early nineteenth century and has been rehabilitated respecting many original features (high ceilings, mosaic floors, doors, furniture, roof top with wooden beams ...) but incorporating elements of modern functionality (kitchen completely renovated and equipped, heating, fireplace, stereo, TV, video ...)
A Ca l'Anita has a large garden with pool and barbecue, where you can enjoy good weather or relaxing under the shade of majestic lime trees, making a gathering of about table after a barbecue or leave the little ones play at your leisure in a spacious and controlled.
- Fully renovated and equipped (oven, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances everyday ...)
- Dining room with original furniture and extendable table
- Living room with fireplace with wood heat propagation system, TV, Freeview, DVD ...
- Lila room: two beds + wardrobe (original furniture). Balcony overlooking the street.
- Suite: double bed + bathroom / closet for clothing.
- Cream room: two beds + wardrobe (original furniture. Ceilings with wooden beams)
- Recreation room.
- Small library with books for children and adults.
- Pool & outdoor shower
- Garden with relax areas.
- Barbecue zone.